Here at Mobiform we understand that customers care about the use and storage of their personal information and we value your trust in allowing us to do this in a careful and sensible manner. We have created this privacy notice in order to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of our customers.
What information we collect
When you request a product or service, we’ll collect some of your personal information, to make sure you have everything you need to make the most of our services. We use this information for administration of your contract and to support the delivery of the services or products you have asked for.
The type of personal information we will collect are:
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Payment details
Why do we need this information?
The information requested during this process is required to complete the sale of the products or services that form part of your contract with us. We use the information we collect in a variety of ways in providing the service and operating our business, including the following:
- We use the information provided along with the requested service information to supply you with contractual documents.
- We use the information that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to you as a customer.
- We use the information that we collect to understand and analyse the usage trends and preferences of our customers to improve our service.
- We may use your email address or other information we collect (i) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, or (ii) to send communications, including updates relating to products and services.
How long do we keep this data?
We will retain this personal information about you for as long as you are a customer and a further three years thereafter, or until we are advised that you wish for your personal information to be removed (see your rights, below). We will also remove your information if your company requests this (if you have left the business for example)
Under Data Protection law you have rights related to how we protect and look after your personal information
You have the right to ask us for your personal information that we hold and process about you. This is known as a subject access request.
You can also ask:
- that any inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected;
- that we delete information about you in certain situations;
- that we stop using your personal information for certain purposes;
- that we don’t make decisions about you by completely automated means;
- that personal information you have given us be provided to you in a common machine readable format, or sent to a third party where this is technically feasible;
The rights set out above may apply in limited circumstances, and we may not always be able to comply with your request to exercise these rights. We will always try to respond to a request to exercise your rights within 1 month.
If you are unhappy with the way we handle your personal information, please contact us at the address below. We will try to address your concerns. If you have a complaint about the way we have handled your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office who is the relevant authority in the UK, or the Data Protection Commissioner who is the relevant authority in EIRE.
Company Information: The data controller is J J Joinery UK Limited
For enquiries or requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Address: Samuels Llp 3 Locks Yard, High Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1L